The Care Team at Animal Medical Center of Marquette has established a Cancellation/No Show Policy effective November 1st, 2021, in order to provide the highest level of veterinary care to all of our “furry family” members. By providing us a notice of cancellation, we may be able to accommodate other patients requiring medical care during your appointment time. Currently, our appointments are in high demand and our #1 priority is you and your pet!
Cancellation requests can be accommodated via phone, text, and email. We’ve worked hard to achieve the perfect balance between state-of-the-art medicine and warm, compassionate, and personable care. The result is a fear-free experience unlike anything else in the Marquette County and Upper Peninsula area. To ensure we continue to provide this service, we have implemented the following policy:
At Animal Medical Center of Marquette, we want to make keeping your best friend happy and healthy as easy and affordable as possible. Our convenient payment options ensure that your pet always receives the care he or she needs, whenever it’s needed. For more information or to discuss which option is best for you, give us a call. We’re here to help!
- To avoid a $10 cancellation fee, appointments must be cancelled no later than 6 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- To ensure Animal Medical Center of Marquette provides quality care to all patients, please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Arriving 15 or more minutes late, may require your appointment to be rescheduled.
- All no show appointments will have an imposed fee.
• First no show: You will receive a call to reschedule and a $25 fee.
• Second no show: You will receive a reminder call. A $25 fee must be paid prior to scheduling another appointment.
• Third no show: You will receive a reminder call. A $25 fee must be paid prior to scheduling another appointment.
• ANY NO SHOW PAST THIRD: The $25 fee is imposed plus standard exam fee. You will receive a reminder call. The cancellation fee must be paid and additionally you will be required to pre-pay the standard exam fee for any future appointments made.
We understand there may be times when an unforeseen emergency occurs, and you may not be able to keep your scheduled appointment. Please feel free to contact Animal Medical Center of Marquette at 906-226-7400. If your call is placed after hours, you may leave a message via phone, text, or send an email to [email protected]. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our heartfelt thanks,
The Care Team at Animal Medical Center of Marquette